Labels

2010/12/16

tea bag storage

How to Store Tea bags/ Herbal Tea bag storage solution


got into drinking Tea bags only last year and now I love trying all different flavours and brands but if you are like me and you don't have much counter space or a spare cupboard to dedicate to the many different shaped tea storage containers then they can become quite a pain in the ass to store.

I went on a hunt for something to store my tea in. Preferably a shelve system or drawers but all I could find was the ones below which just didn't appeal to my needs especially the tea bag storage containers which are flat and have a lid that lifts up and can only store a few flavours- very pointless in my opinion. I like to have many flavours to choose from depending on what mood I'm in. Since I've stopped drinking alcohol herbal tea is my new healthy addiction.

My mind was seriously boggled with how hard it was to find something suitable then my sister mentioned a tool box for screws and bolts then it clicked that I had a similar type system for my jewellery which would be perfect and so I went and checked it out. It was perfect! The tea bags fit perfectly and it closes to keep them fresh, it keeps them separate and it looks funky and tidy.

All I had to do was make little
storage containers squares , I made plenty for when I get new tea and the top bit has enough storage space so I can keep a dedicated pen and some blue tack there (yes I agree I have become slightly OCD with my tea storing issues) Anyway below you can see the types of regular storage systems and why I think they are rubbish. At the bottom you can check out my perfect little tea drawers and you can see it in my little kitchen. If you want to buy one you can get one here. The company Keter and model flip bin you can find here to go in search yourself. Also I would be interested to hear from other people who might have had this problem and I wonder how you store them?








Reference From : http://strawberryanarchy.blogspot.com

No comments: